Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

On Thursday morning Bill woke me up screeming, "He rolled over!!!! Twice!" I guess in the early morning hours Garrett decided to show his Daddy his skills. Garrett rolled from his belly to his back two times in a row. We thought it might not happen again because when we tried to re-create it, no rollin'. This afternoon however, he showed his skills to his Mommy and his Daddy. He reached out for one of his toys and rolled to his back. It was so exciting.

Oh, we think he may be starting to teeth. Garrett is drooling like no other and is not his usual happy self. He if finally starting to get better from the congestion and now he may be teething, yuck. We have had our fare share of being sick. In case you did not know we had to take him to the hospital last weekend, because he was so congested and was breathing really heavy. We spent Friday night in the hospital with Garrett on oxygen and getting breathing treatments. Thankfully the doctors said that they were not doing anything that we couldn't do at home. So they released us less than 24 hours later. This week we discovered one of the best inventions ever, an electric nasal aspirator. It surely beats the bulb and holding him down for ten minutes screaming just to get the snot out of his nose.

In case you couldn't tell it has been a busy few weeks, hense the no blogging. To top off the sickness and all the action. My friend and co-worker Leslee made her move to Oregon this weekend. I am really going to miss her. She and Mike have been great friends to us and we will miss them greatly. Well for now, my social life will not be as active and my work schedule will be busier.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.