Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day was wonderful! We spent some quality time as a family and enjoyed hanging out. The day started with a "Christening" from Garrett. I guess that it was not officially my first Mother's Day without getting peed on. I went to open his diaper and it went everywhere. Needless to say both Garrett and I both needed some cleaning after that one. Anyways, after that Bill put together one of Garrett's toys that we have had for a few months. We hung out on the floor with him and enjoyed time of laughter and smiles. Garrett loved his new toy. He actually sat up for about 10 minutes playing with it. The picture below is one of my new favorites.



After hanging out and enjoying some time together we decided to go the Razorback Baseball game. Lots of fun. It was sunny and warm so we had a chance to soak in the sun while we cheered on the HOGS. Not to mention they won against South Carolina 4-2. Overall I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. I hope that all the other Mothers' enjoyed their day as well.



Oh, we have been exploring solid foods. Today we tried sweet potatoes for the first time. He LOVED them. He was actually almost diving for the spoon when Bill was feeding him. This was the first time he was just ready for the next spoonful, we could not believe it. Anyways, another cute one of him.

1 comments:

cking said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful first Mother's Day. I think it's my new favorite day!