Sunday, June 8, 2008

Houston We have a Wedding Date!!!

After driving coast to coast (of Florida anyways) we decided on a location and have set a date. We will be getting Married on March 22, 2009. Yes you marked your calendar correctly it will be on a Sunday. All Saturdays from coast to coast are taken for next spring. I guess other people had the same idea. Anyways, we are both ecstatic that we will finally and offically be the Healy Family soon!

We will be getting married at the Estate House at Cypress Grove in Orlando Florida. For those of you that are interested check out the link. http://www.cypressgrovepark.com

We offically have a location, date, catering, cake and much more. This wedding planning thing is for the birds. Maybe now that the location and date are set we can get to all of the fun stuff. My friend Abby and I went shopping for wedding dresses and despite trying on every dress David's Bridal has to offer and much to the demise of the sales associates, no luck was to be had. For now I will keep looking and keep planning.

Oh and PS I guess Bill and I were trend setters because almost all of my friends are now in the baby making days. Congratulations to all. I believe between my friends alone we will populate the next generation with boys as everyone I know has just had or is having a boy.

0 comments: