Sunday, March 1, 2009

Giving thanks to the people that do so much

I just have to say a huge thank you to some people that have been so generous. To the bridesmaids that listen to me be a bride, thank you. To my mother, who gets a daily update on the Wedding and Moving To Do, thank you. To DeeAnn and Martha for planning a fun wedding shower, thank you. And to DeeAnn who has agreed to do all of my flower arrangements, THANK YOU! I am so very appreciative of your creativity and the details that make everything that much better. I can't wait to see all of them come together!



Bill and I are so very thankful for the people in our lives that are helping to make our wedding day, the best. We can't wait to see you all.

T minus 22 days to Mr. And Mrs. T minus 7 days till we are out of our house. T minus 24 days till we are sitting on Key West sipping drinks and relaxing.

0 comments: