Sunday, November 1, 2009

Introducing...Mad Dog and Spike!

As many parents choose to dress their little angels adorable and cute, with teddy bears and animals, we decided to deviate from the path. What's new? Well the Healy's had a blast at Halloween, it will definitely be one to remember.

Mad Dog and Spike, full tatoos and all, getting ready for a ride!




Mad Dog and Spike, Trick or Treating.


The Binki adds to the image...


We had a great time this Halloween with family and friends. We decided to trick or treat at our house this year to meet some of the neighbors. Well when we didn't have very many trick or Treators, we packed in the car and headed to Needles (my parents street and the coolest on Halloween). We are glad we did. Garrett walked both our street and theirs when most others his age were in a wagon. He played off the tough guy persona very well. After we walked the neighborhood, we ended up at a friend of ours that lives next to my parents. They have a little girl that is the same age as Garrett and he and Lily had so much fun. Basically when Trick or Treating was over the neighbors turned it into a block party. Garrett had the latest night I think he has had since he was an infant. He was up until 11 pm until he finally crashed, when we put him in the car.

Then, thank you time change, he was wide awake at 4:30 am. At which time he came back to bed with us and proceeded to steal all of Mommy's pillows. Something about a two year old saying, "my pillows" and trying to kick you out of bed that wakes you up. He was so funny though! After stealing my pillows he proceeded to give me kisses and tell me that he loved me then climb all over Bill and I. IWe love that little guy.

Happy Halloween, Everyone! I hope you had as much fun as we did!

1 comments:

Rosa said...

Kid Law #43: They never get the memo about the time change. :) Glad it was a fun night.