Sunday, August 5, 2007

The weeks just keep seem to keep on going by so quickly. Summer is almost over, booo! Last week was filled with work and not much more. However, this weekend Leslee (my co-worker) and I took the student government executives to a lake house for their annual retreat. We had a wonderful time and got a lot of great work done for the year. This year's students are so motivated and excited about the future of student government, I can't wait to watch them in action. This year's retreat was filled with exciting work, yet a lot of relaxation and getting to know each other. I had a blast, but I am definitely tired.

OHHHHH, Booooo. We have to get another ultrasound at the end of August which we are really excited about. However, I asked the doctor if they had the new 3D or 4D ultrasound, the answer was no. :( So I guess we will just have to wait until we officially meet Mr. Man in order to get a detailed picture of him. No worries, he is worth the wait. The doctor sounded pleased with my progress and said Garrett's heart beat was nice and strong at 159. He continues to be very active and moving around frequently as I am sure this is just the start of our high energy child.

I am going to be an aunt again as well as a Mom. My sister-in-law and brother are pregnant and they just found out on Friday that it is going to be a girl. Bethany will be a big sister soon enough. We are very excited that Garrett will have a little girl cousin born maybe just a few weeks after he is. Amy's sister, Susan, also found out that she is pregnant and due around the end of February, I guess she is hoping for a leap year baby. I told my brother and Amy that 2007 is the year of the babies! We will have three new babies in our family within four months of each other.

One more week until I am six months pregnant! This Saturday will mark 6 months! I am definitely starting to look it too. I believe my belly is starting to pop and look really round.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Dayna!! So excited for you!!! A co-worker who is also pregnant was raving this AM about how wonderful a body pillow is and how much it helps out. :)