Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just a few of my favorite things....

So Garrett has been super cute lately. We are making memories left and right. Just a few things to share how lucky we are.

I love it when... We tell Garrett is time to go to bed and we need to do the "Night, Night March!". We literally march and chant march, march night night march. Down the hall. Bill and I get the biggest kick out of watching him March his little bummy to bed.

I love it when... Garrett finishes at the dinner table and wants to get down...We blast off, Rocket Ship into the air. This simply consists of us counting down 3, 2, 1and throw him in the air. He gets the biggest grin on his face and laughs.

I love it when... We got a new kid music CD for Garrett's birthday. One of the songs is "Where is pointer". You know the one where they go through all of your fingers saying "Here I am, Here I am". When it gets to the pinkie he thinks that they are saying Binky (that is what we call it anyways, it may be paci, pacifier, the plug, etc to you). When the song says, Where is pinkie, he quickly guards his Binky and say no My Binky! I get the biggest laugh.

I love it when... We are potty training right now, oh how fun. Whenever Garrett is successful in his trip to the potty, he looks at me and says "I did it" with a big smile. He is so proud of himself and we are of him too.

I love it when... Each morning Garrett wakes us up around 6 am, so we don't hop out of bed to say the least. One of us will go and get him out of bed and he joins us in bed for a few minutes. Garrett always wants to be in the middle and says "Cover up Momma, Cover up Daddy". If one of us is still sleeping he will turn to the other and say, "Shhh Momma Sleeping" in a quiet voice. Then he will proceed to stealing the pillows from both of us.

I love it when... We go to pinch Garrett's Butt and he runs away and says no "My Bummy". We may have taken this game a little too far a couple of times as he has ended up in tears, crying My Bummy. My latest response was that Momma and Daddy made that Bummy and we can pinch it whenever we want to.

Just wanted to share some of the cutest things that we have discovered about this little man and his personality. We love that little guy!!!!

1 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Lol! Too precious. I love your response to his bummy- you made it you can pinch it! haha poor kid. Thanks for sharing those are great memories.