Thursday, December 10, 2009

Timbeeerrrrrrr.... Oh No! Christmas Tree!

Yes, you read correctly these are the words that I heard this morning, well maybe just the oh no! I was in the other room folding laundry while Garrett was "watching" Mickey Mouse, his morning cartoon. When all of a sudden I heard some bells ringing. We have decorated for the holidays so, I thought oh he got into some decorations. No big deal. All of a sudden I heard the tree crash down, Oh no, and tears! I think he was trying to pull one of the bells off the tree, when it came over on him. Needless to say I am so thankful that we purchased mostly wooden ornaments three years ago. We had a mess to clean up, but a little vacuuming later and some tissues...The Healy's Christmas tree was back in business. Now, instead of be gentle, we are teaching Garrett NO Touch!

Oh the joys of having a Two year old! I never thought I would have a Christmas tree fall over!

1 comments:

Rosa said...

Hey at least it was Garrett. GEORGE knocked ours over when he was a pup ... destructo-tail.