Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Addition...

Ok, ok, already. Bill and I have been slowly spilling the news to some of our friends and family. But here is the big announcement. We are pregnant! We found out in late January that Garrett will be a big brother. We have been so excited to share our news, but wanted to wait until the end of my first trimester.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday for a check up and the ultrasound to test for down syndrome, all went well. We had a great and very early surprise at 12 weeks! The ultrasound tech was able to tell if it was a boy or a girl. Not wanting to know until I could find out with Bill we put the info in an envelope and waited to open it together. Bill couldn't wait till he go home and had me open it while we were on the phone together.

Here it is, We will be welcoming a baby BOY!!!!! We are so excited that we will have two little men in our house. We look forward to officially welcoming him into our family sometime around September 29, 2010.

For now we have spring and a nice warm summer to look forward to!



2 comments:

cking said...

Yea!!!! How exciting and such a great pic for so early! I know Garrett and Caleb will be great big brothers...as if they have a choice. I promise prego pictures to come. I do warn you that it flies by so fast the second go round. Thanks for sharing your awesome news.

Rosa said...

I SO suspected this!! I just had a feeling! Congrats.