Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I am still so excited to read these vows as I was to say them one year ago today! Cheers to one year and many more to come!

Dayna to Bill
I choose you, to be my husband, my friend and my love. Today, I give you my heart and my promise that from this day forward, I will give you the best of me. Each day you light up my life with laughter and jokes, you inspire and challenge me, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. Today I marry my best friend. I am so lucky to spend my life with you.

Bill to Dayna
I choose you, to be no one other than yourself.
Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know,
you always know how to make me feel so special,
you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible....
I give you my heart. I have no greater gift to give.
You have made me a better person as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life.

0 comments: