Thursday, September 23, 2010

Family Photos...Finally!!!!

For our wedding anniversary, my fabulous husband gave me something that I long for at least once a year if not more...MORE PICTURES!!!! We had our pictures taken together back in March, but did not receive the copies until Mother's day and then the CD that we received had a virus. YUCK Right? So finally we got around to asking for a new CD and Yeah here they are for your viewing pleasure. Garrett has already changed so much from these pictures, including another 2 inches that he has grown. So he is already looking much more like a little boy than his baby face in these pictures. But we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

 
I just love this family!!!!!

2 comments:

Prairie said...

I love, love, love the pictures! You all look so happy!

Lyndsy said...

Love the pics!! Especially of all three of you- so happy!