Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's go Steelers, Let's Go!

First I must say, that my husband is a Steelers fan since birth and my son too. I have recently joined the Steeler nation when Bill and I married. Each football season we try to find new apparel for the little man in his size and this last fall, I got my first jersey, #43 Troy Polamalu. This weekend we traveled to Tampa Bay for the Steelers v. Bucs game. We had a blast and the Steelers had an amazing game, well a blow out, we won!!!! Here are a few photos from our adventure.









1 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Ya Steelers! We certainly miss you guys most on Sundays when we could be watching the game together. Glad you got to go to the game and see a win! We got some new apparel this season too, I'll have to post pics soon- including a diaper bag!