Saturday, September 8, 2007

As I thought this was going to be just a simple rainy weekend. I got home last night from work and we were making our plans for the weekend. Bill said I was thinking, you have been wanting to go away for a weekend and you have been stressed. What if we went to Eureka Springs this weekend and took advantage of one of those bath houses up there? Wow, I thought what a great idea. We got online and found a hotel that had a great package deal, 1 night in the hotel, breakfast for two, and 2 one hour massages, how could we turn that down! We are off this afternoon for a short drive and an evening away. I can't wait and what a wonderful surprise. I am so thankful, I continue to be surprised by this man I am truly blessed!

Before we headed off to our weekend away we decided to run a few errands. One of the AOII alums was having a garage sale and she told me that she had a ton of baby things to stop by if we had time. We stopped by and definitely found some bargains. We got probably 30 outfits, some books and some needed items for a deal! We are so excited and definitely thankful. If anyone else knows of some bargains, let us know.

This week we took a little time and went down to Oklahoma on Tuesday to see Bailey in a pageant. She was one of three 14 year olds that competed in the Miss McCurtain County pageant. We arrived and they weren't ready to start the pageant so we got to take some time and hang out with her before she made her debut. She looked so beautiful and very grown up. We walked away and Bill commented that she took his breath away. She did a wonderful job and we were both so proud of her. Unfortunately we did not bring our camera, the only picture we have is from my camera phone while she was in the car.

0 comments: