Sunday, September 30, 2007

More pictures

As most women are, I am very picky when it comes to how I look in pictures. I was not a big fan of the pictures Bill took of me after the game yesterday. I got all dressed for church this morning and when we got back, I asked Bill to take a picture. Simply put, I think I looked cuter today than yesterday. You can be the judge.


Anyways, we picked up a copy of Arkansas Bride at Barnes and Noble after church. I looked online at all the locations in NW Arkansas. I think we are still interested in our original choice. The Botanical Gardens just down the street from our house. Let us know what you think. Here is the website. http://www.bgozarks.org/ Now we just have to look at the Farmer's Almanac to see when the leaves will be at their prime.

All the baby laundry is done... Doesn't it look cute! So small, we can't wait.

0 comments: