Friday, September 28, 2007

Long time no Blog...

Sorry, I have not blogged in a while, but it has been really busy around here. Bill was gone for a week in Pittsburgh, PA. He had a chance to attend a Steelers game and visit with his uncle Patsy and his step mom, Mary and her mom. He was also able to go to the house he grew up in and reminisce about his childhood. Click here to see his photos.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=mb2z5e2.871cn5t6&Uy=xydr1v&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

While he was gone it was a busy week here, AOII was it the middle of recruitment and ended up with 69 women in their new member class. YEAH Xi Omicron for meeting quota their first year in formal recruitment. Congrats Ladies. As many of the women in the chapter did I ended up sick from the late nights and long days, plus a week of long days after. I was so excited as last Friday was the Student Government retreat for all students involved with ASG. We had over 75 students at the retreat. After reading all the evaluations and hearing from the students we believe that the retreat was a great success. (Wow, what a work-aholic, I am blogging about work! Yikes!)

Bill got home during the middle of the retreat and came to join me for dinner. Last weekend was uneventful with me trying to get over being sick and Bill tired from his trip. Life this week has been nice as it is getting back to normal, minus now the both of us getting sick. I stayed home on Wednesday and Friday from work, but thankfully my doctor was able to give me some medicine and I am starting to get better.

We are so excited as we were able to get tickets to the Razorback game tomorrow. It's parents weekend this weekend and so tickets were going to be hard to come by. However, one of my friends had tickets and was willing to give them away, since he was going to be working most of the weekend on the parents weekend festivities. Let's hope that this weekend's game is much better than the last few for the Razorbacks. I know I haven't posted a picture lately, but I promise one is coming, so many people have asked me where the latest photo is. I will Bill take a picture of me this weekend.


0 comments: