Saturday, November 24, 2007

No baby yet...:(

So they say that your due date will come and go and you will still be pregnant. This is true! Garrett did not arrive yesterday, boo! I think he is too happy in his warm and dark home. I personally think he is getting too big for his britches and is wearing out his welcome. We even tried having Thanksgiving dinner two times and he did not come. Bill and I went Christmas shopping today and I did some shopping yesterday. I am trying to walk this baby out. We shall see if that brings him out.

Ok so on another thought... Did any of our out of state friends actually watch the Arkansas vs. LSU game? Arkansas the unranked team that we were, beat the LSU (#1 team in the nation) in triple over time 50-48. The both of us were screaming at that game in excitement. What a awesome game!

Ok on another random thought... When is this nesting supposed to happen? I think Bill and I are both waiting for me to randomly get the urge to clean the house. At this time I am lucky to have a few good hours a day and personally I am not interested in cleaning when that happens. Bill did give me the get out of the dishes free card, but I hope that I don't abuse that card too much. I know that I am blessed to have a man that actually cooks every meal so I do want to make sure I remain thankful for him.

Anyways, stay posted here for the pictures of the little one. As soon as we have him and we have a chance to post pictures we will.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Good Luck Dayna! I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to see your precious little one! Mwah!