Friday, November 16, 2007

T minus one week!!!!

I know everyone is wondering if this little boy will ever get here. Ok, if your not I am for the rest of you. I am currently one week out from my due date. So far the doctor is really happy with how things are going and believes that we are on track for a healthy delivery and baby. She did think that I may be late, so Bill may get his wish to have his little man born on his birthday. Personally I think that would be an amazing gift, maybe I won't have to get him another birthday present again...hahah just kidding baby! My co-workers are starting to get worried if I haven't arrived by 9-9:30 am each morning. With doctors appointments and the lag of getting up in the morning it is around that time that my smiling face appears, but thankfully they are very understanding. Good thing I work in student affairs where the students don't even show their face until at least 10 am. Each day I am leaving knowing that it could be my last at work for a little while, I may be driving everyone crazy trying to prepare them in case Garrett makes an early appearance.

Anyways, if you are one of those people that is anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new baby on the block, keep checking back here. We hope to have news and pictures to share within the next two weeks. Cross your fingers and keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby and mama! Miss you all.

0 comments: