Thursday, November 29, 2007

Soon very soon!!!!!

On Wednesday I went to the doctors office and she said that Garrett was going to need some coaxing out. She did not think that she was going to induce me until next Tuesday, but wanted to get an ultrasound today and see how he was doing. I asked her how much she thought he was going to weigh, she said 7-7.5 lbs. However, we went for the ultrasound today and they took measurements and they are predicting 8 lbs 8 oz, after that we told them to hurry up. They also said that the amniotic fluid was at a lower level than they wanted it to be so the doctor said that she wanted to go ahead and induce me tomorrow!!! Yes, that is correct we will head to the hospital tomorrow at 8 am. However, the doctor did say that she thinks that Garrett will not get here until Saturday, because of my progress before the induction. Stay tuned for updates, we hope to have some pictures up here by early next week. I am sure that we will not have internet access until we get home from the hospital. Wish us luck as we venture into parenthood! Yeah little baby boy!

0 comments: