Saturday, December 1, 2007

William Garrett Healy is here!


Our new addition has arrived and we are sooo proud of him! He was born at 8:30 am Saturday morning December 1st. He was 8.2 lbs with Blond hair and blue eyes, although I am told that all newborns have blues eyes until they are about three months. So... he may have his mothers beautiful brown eyes soon! Let me tell you all if you don't already know, how strong Dayna is and how incredible she is! She is my new hero for bringing such a wonderful new life into this world. She barely made a sound as she pushed through the labor pains. She did not lose her composure, scream, or even cuss me for being sarcastic and trying to lighten the mood. I am truly in awe of this fine woman that we all know. She is the Love of my life! Garrett is healthy and happy and seems to have his mothers calm ways and easy going personality. I may try to take credit for his good looks though! :) Pictures are attached and we will have many more to follow. Today is truly a great day!

3 comments:

Akiko_Trout said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a joy and so cute.

Hope to see you all soon.

~Abby

ahmstfamus said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous news and beautiful words with us! You and Dayna and Baby William are so lucky to have eachother, I wish infinite love, health, and happiness to you all!

Love,
Alexis

Chris said...

Congrats! There is no greater gift than becoming parents. We wish you guys the best.

Chris, Jean, and Emi
Orlando,Fl.