Thursday, December 20, 2007

My first Bath

Garrett got his first bath yesterday. We had been giving him sponge baths in the sink and he was a little upset with those. Yesterday, his cord stump fell off so we got to give him a real bath. He actually enjoyed it. He just sat in the water very content. Her is a pic of our little man in the bath. I promised him that I would cover him up so that later when we show his girlfriend his baby book he wouldn't get embarrassed.



This week has been fun. It has been the first week that I have been home with Garrett by myself. We are doing well and getting into a routine. I dare to say this, because as soon as I brag it will change. However, I will go ahead and brag, Garrett slept through the night three nights now. Two nights last week and last night. I was so excited to get more than 2 or 3 hours of sleep at a time, YEAHHHHHHH!

Oh, I almost forgot. One of my friends from Elon just had her own little man and she took this idea from one of her friends. Laura Childs this one is for you and Grant! Funny onesie Fridays have arrived in the fashion world of this little baby. I have been trying to save this outfit until a Friday so that it would truly be a Friday that I took the picture, but unless he has another accident he should still have it on through Friday morning. Thanks to Auntie Rebekah for the purchase of the first outfit to make it into the series. Anyways, here is the first edition of Funny onesie Friday!

0 comments: