Saturday, December 22, 2007

An evening of fluids

Yes, you read the title correctly. We were having a really good day, Bill and I took Garrett to Hobby Lobby to get some things to do the baby announcements and then off to the grocery store. Garrett did great, he fell asleep as soon as we got into the first store. When we got home we had dinner and then Garrett wanted to eat. So I fed him for about 20 minutes and he fell asleep on me. This is where it gets funny.

I am sitting in the recliner and all of a sudden the little one, now looks like a water fountain or should I say milk fountain. This was not spit up oh no this was a good 4-5 oz, maybe more, of milk. All over me and him. Needless to say bath #2 was in order. We got him all cleaned up and then dressed and dry again. Bill said, why don't we try and utilize some of these diapers that we got as samples before he is too big for them.

Have you ever heard the expression, Point it Down? hahahaha This is where it gets good. Bill is rocking him and he almost asleep. All of a sudden Bill got this look on his face, oh no. Bill turns to me and says I just got peed on!!!! Needless to say it was time for him to change, yet again.

So not only did Garrett get a bath, but Mommy and Daddy did too. All in all you just have to laugh. Two adult t-shirts, three baby outfits, a Bobby pillow and a couple of burp cloths later we are getting settled for the night.

0 comments: