Saturday, June 9, 2007

16 Weeks


Today starts week 16. Up to this time I have been able to wear my regular clothes but this week I am definitely starting to enjoy an elastic waistband. I hope to have Bill take a picture of me today and so all of you will be able to see as I begin to look more and more pregnant. When we first learned that we were pregnant I went out an bought a book that is a day by day explanation of what is going on. Yesterday it said, "This was a week of rapid, whole-body growth for your baby. Existing structures became larger and more well-developed, but no new structures were formed. The chances are good that this week's growth spurt for your baby also resulted in a growth spurt for you." I would have to agree!

Monday I go for my 4 month checkup and they will test for Downs Syndrome. Next month we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl. We are super excited. Bill and I are both thinking it is going to be a boy. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: