Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day weekend has turned out to be a very nice and relaxing weekend. Yesterday we went hiking at Devil's Den and went looking for a grill. The one Bill wants is a little out of the price range. See the picture below of Bill's Dream grill!!! Notice, I emphasize DREAM. We had a few people over for dinner last night and as usual Bill cooked up some great food.

My mom wrote Bill a really cute card:
Recipe for a Great Dad!
Plenty of love for the mother
Plenty of patience
Be understanding
Be willing to listen
Have a great gas Grill!!!

According to this picture Bill is really going for the GREAT Dad.



This weekend I am officially 17 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling like I am starting to show, but I think to everyone else I just look a little pudgy, not yet pregnant. My book says that from here until month 7 I can expect to gain about a pound a week.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Consider yourself lucky to just have that little pudge right now. I swear I already look 5 months pregnant. I guess because everything is loose from having one already! My regular clothes were uncomfortable from about week 7! And, I'm only on week 14 now since they moved my due date BACK! UGH!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Dayna! Jacqui shared this page with us and I was so excited reading all of your news. You look beautiful and it sounds like you are very happy. I'll keep stalking you via blogspot (let me know if you need a victim advocate). Love, Sarah Hartley

Jennifer Dodd said...

Congratulations you guys!! Glad to hear about all the wonderful times you all are experiencing. There are lots of wonderful books out there,like what to expect when you are expecting and the expectant father,etc. It's been almost six years since my last baby was born,but still never a dull moment!!!! Summer camps,sports, and reading clubs is what our five yaer old is up to!! Every child is a gift from God!!! You have a lot to look forward to. As for Bill, he's a natural!!